Thursday, September 8, 2011

Survey for 6/7s - Wert

Here are some of the results from the survey we took on our first day of class together:
We will be studying Drama, Dance, Music, and Art. Which of these is your favourite and WHY?

I think I like Drama the best but only by like 1% all the others I love to! The reason I like like drama the best is because i like acting and also I kinda think it runs in the family my dad didn't do any drama but my brother has don allot of drama and I think is going to acting school.

I like dance and art. I like dance because i am in dance and i am a verygood at it and i like art because i just like doodling and drawing

drama and art because ive never realy been one to like dance i like playing the flute but we will not be playin :(

Drama because think it is full of great expieriences and dance because i love to dance and art because i like drawing and music because i love to sing kinda and listen to it.

i like art and music and i dont like dancing it takes to much efort.

art because I don't like drama or dance and music is ok ant I like doodling

drama because it is very fun to do,dance i am in dance and it is also fun,music i love and last year i played the trombone,

Dance and Music. I like to dancing and playing music

MUSIC, It's my life

Drama is my favourite because I love to act......

art because you can do different things.

Music because i really like to play the clarinet

i like dance because i like to move to a beat and i also like music cuz how can u dance with no music

i like dance and drama because i love music to dance to when i work......Drama i love acting and dancing.

Drama because I like to act like some I am not

Music because i am AWESOME at the drums

music because that is the only thing i am good at

Music cause I play the piano

music because i ve had lots of experience

I do not have only one favorite but I do have 2 art and dance . I do not know why!!!!!!!

Music because im AWESOME at it!

music, because music if fun to listen to and dance is fun too